Drop Off Repairs
Don't have the time or desire to learn about bike repair but still want to support the shop? It's ok, we understand! If you would like to drop off your bike for our talented mechanics to repair, that's great. Here's what you should know:
- Drop off is accepted any time during Open Shop hours or may be arranged by appointment.
- We require $30 minimum for ALL drop-off repairs. This fee must be paid prior to any work on your bike.
- If your bike is extremely dirty and requires cleaning prior to repair, a $15 fee will be added to the cost. Keep your bikes clean, people!!
- Our mechanics prioritize earn a bike candidates and assisted repairs during open shop hours. Your drop off bike will be repaired in a timely fashion, but any requested expedited service will also require an extra charge. If it's a quick fix, it'll happen quickly. Sometimes there's a lot more going on with your bike than you think, and it takes time to repair bikes properly.
- Custom bike build requests MAY be a possibility - but it's dependent upon a LOT of factors. Often, these builds require more parts, time and volunteer service than we've got available. It's not central to our mission so it's a fairly low priority for an already overextended staff. You are always welcome to use the shop for your special project bike, but please understand that asking us to dedicate our resources to a custom build is not always possible.